A lovely one bed first floor apartment in a popular and convenient part of Town. Many features include electric heating and Juliette balcony. Car owners will be pleased to note there is a designated car parking space along with additional visitor parking. The attractively presented accommodation features a superb modern bathroom and excellent fitted kitchen. Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange an immediate inspection.
* Outstanding first floor apartment
* Benefits from electric heating and Juliette balcony
* Attractively presented accommodation comprises: Reception area
* Hallway, lounge with Juliette balcony and double glazed window to side aspect
* Luxury bathroom, fitted breakfasting kitchen and bedroom
* There is designated parking along with additional visitor parking
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange an immediate inspection
* Suitable for first time buyers/young professionals
* The one you have been waiting for? No Chain!
- Wonderful first floor apartment
- Excellent location
- Ideal for young professionals
- Electric heating
- Attractively presented interior
- Juliette balcony
- Designated parking
- Fabulous modern bathroom
Property Room Information
RECEPTION AREA : Steps leading to first floor.
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
KITCHEN : 8'9" x 6'9" (2.67m x 2.06m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces, integrated oven & hob.
BATHROOM/WC : Lovely modern suite comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM : 11'5" x 11'5" (3.48m x 3.48m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric heater.
LOUNGE : 12'2" x 12'1" (3.71m x 3.68m) , Fitted carpet, electric heater, uPVC sealed unit double glazing to side aspect. Juliette balcony to front.
EXTERNALLY : There is a designated parking space dedicated to the owner plus one visitor parking space on the complex.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street turn right onto Park Street, immediately right onto Fenpark Road. St Matthews Court is then situated on the right hand side.
No floorplans available for this property.