What other fees are involved?

When you sell your property you may have to pay for an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) before you can market your property. This certificate is required by law, for all marketed properties, although we do have a short amount of time to arrange for this survey and report to be completed – so there should be no hold-up on getting your property live on the internet, whilst the report is being arranged.

You also need to think about the costs of your solicitor carrying out the conveyancing for your sale – and maybe to act for you on the purchase of your next home, too. Ring around local solicitors and ask for their fee structure. We can recommend an excellent local solicitor if you wish. Call us on 01782 595050 for more information.

Finally, you will have to think about Stamp Duty costs if you’re buying a house. Here’s a link to a useful calculator for this cost. Stamp Duty Land Tax Calculator

And then, finally, think about the costs of a removal company…. Again, we recommend that you obtain a range of quotes as they can differ massively in the fee and the service level you instruct!

Related FAQ's

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. x